Welcome to the Landscape Designers Group online membership application and directory form!
We are excited to offer the convenience and simplicity of an online application tool, which will allow our members to (1) enter their personal information directly into the online application; (2) pay the membership fee online by PayPal; (3) update their personal information at any time during the year; (4) view online or print an updated directory of members at any time; and (5) receive email updates from the LDG Board.
- Membership is meant for students studying and professionals employed in landscape design or associated professions (i.e. arborists, installers, contractors, etc.).
- After you have created an account on this site, you will be reminded annually, on the anniversary of your join date, to renew your membership. You will need to update any changes in your profile information and pay your annual dues.
- Please note that YOU are responsible for updating your contact information. If you want to continue to receive LDG program announcements and any other LDG related emails, you will have to sign on to your account on this site and change your contact information yourself.
- Membership dues have increased slightly in 2013 to support our ongoing programs and increase in membership.
FOR EXISTING MEMBERS/RENEWING MEMBERSHIP:
For existing members who would like to renew membership, you must login to your account (above, top right corner). Click on "View Profile" and links to renewal should appear in your main profile page under Membership Details.
To apply for membership in the LDG, whether you have been a member in the past and this is your first time on this site, or you are a first time member, please follow the below steps. In order to pay your membership fee, you will need to use an active PayPal account or pay by check. Paypal is the preferred method of payment for membership. If you don’t already have a PayPal account, it’s easy to get one, and we include instructions below on setting up a personal account with PayPal. If you are planning to pay by check, you must fill-out the membership application online by following the instructions below before your membership will be processed.
Steps to Open a PayPal Account:
- Log onto the PayPal site at www.paypal.com.
- In the Account log-in box in the left margin, select “Sign up."
- Select a Personal account, for individuals who shop online. Press “Get Started.”
- Enter your information, including a password of your choice and your credit card information.
- Make a record of your password so that you can find it in the future.
To Pay by check:
Please send your payment (amount dependent on your membership level) to:
1826 N. Stafford St.
Arlington, VA 22207
Steps to Submit a LDG Membership Application:
Please note that you will not be able to change the privacy settings on your profile information until you are a fully approved member. The default setting for your profile information is set at "private".
- Scroll down to the bottom of this page.
- Select the appropriate membership level and then press "Next."
- Enter your personal information, including a password of your choice. Make a record of your password so that you can find it in the future. Press "Next."
Choose your method of payment. If you are using PayPal to pay for your membership, select "Online." If you are paying by check, select "Manual". Press "Next".
- For payment by check or manual payments, check that all of the information you entered is correct. If it is, select "Confirm." Send your check to the address listed above.
- For payment by PayPal or online payments, you will be redirected to the PayPal website. Enter your PayPal information (see above).
- You will receive a receipt via email and your information will appear in the online directory of members as soon as payment is processed. Payment by check will take a longer time to process.
Members have the ability to decide whether all or any of their personal information is available for public access or restricted to LDG members. However, when you join the site initially, ALL of your information will be private and viewable by LDG members only. For instructions on how to change your privacy settings, visit the Public Member Directory sub-page
Complete Application Instructions: LDG Application Instructions